The daily dose of your everyday life.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Keep going

In my post "the push" i talked about the different types of people you will encounter, tonight i'll talk about the different types of personalities that we enjoy. Of course this is a very broad subject, thus i will be talking about a specific aspect of our personalities, which is perseverance. the strength and power of will that would help us to keep on trudging through the world despite everything happening around us.

Another one of the philosophies that i live by is " if you want to do something, then go do it. society will only ever slow you down and hold you back, we have a consciousness for a reason". i doubt that requires much iteration. You see, doing things that you want to do might sometimes prove to be regretful, however, not doing anything out of fear or uncertainty, will always prove to be regretful. always follow your dreams and hopes and always strive to bring them to life. so what if you make mistakes ? so what if you stumble down ? without the bad things that keep happening to us all day long every day, life would get extremely boring. comfortable, but boring.

A while ago, i had a dream, it was a crazy and beautiful dream, it was a hard dream. but i did my best to fulfill it, and i went about it the only way i know how. during my pursuit for that dream -that hope- i came to have new friends, i discovered new aspects to my personality and life in general, i came to understand other people's personalities a little bit better. i became a new man. However, at the end, i failed to achieve my dream and my purpose. but that doesn't matter now, i cam out ahead. Had i not pursued that dream, i wouldn't be writing this blog now, i'd be friends with someone i can't trust, and i wouldn't be friends with someone that i can trust my life to. so i leave it to you, what was the wiser decision, pursue my dream, and get sad for a while after not achieving, but gaining all that i gained, or not pursue it, and be the same person i was two years ago.

I know what the world says and will say, yet i keep going. 
I know whats going to happen, yet i keep going. 
I know that the sun sets as it rises, yet i keep going. 
I know that autumn comes after the spring, yet i keep going. 
I know that candles eventually melt, yet i keep going. 
I know that the moon isnt always full, yet i keep going. 
I know that days come to an end, yet i keep going. 
I know what life has done, yet i keep going. 
I know how she feels, yet i keep going. 
I know whats going to be said, yet i keep going. 
I feel what i feel, and so i keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment